Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Photos by Sweet Peas Custom Portraiture

My good friend Allison Gallagher came over a few weeks ago to take some pictures for us. Allison and I have been friends for a long time...I think since 1998 or 99. I met her when I owned the Merle Norman in Arlington. She came in for a makeover and mentioned something about looking for a little part time work, so I offered her a job!!

Many moons later, we are both married to computer geeks and Mommies. Always having a passion for photography, Allison decided to start her own business.....Sweet Peas Custom Portraiture....specializing in maternity, infant, and children.

She did an amazing job....especially considering the boys were not in the best of moods. They were not very happy about taking pictures....go figure!! They usually love the camera. But....I love these pictures and I'm already looking forward to our next session. Each picture is worth more than I can describe. Some of the faces that were captured are exactly who Isaac, Eric, and Lauren are. Priceless. Here is a quote from Allison's website....

"My greatest desire as your photographer is that when you look back at your session photos you smile, recognizing a look, a moment, a quality that is uniquely your child’s. And that the photos will say more about your child than words ever could."

.....boy did she ever! Thanks Allison! I'm so happy for you and proud of you.

www.yoursweetpeas.com

1 comment:

  1. Mel!! I just saw this sweet post of yours all these months later! ha!!! Thanks so much! I love your sweet family photo above... oh my gosh, I can't believe how much the kids have grown!!! What a gorgeous family!

    We need to get together!! Miss you!!

    Al

    ReplyDelete