Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Getting ready for the party

So I've been getting ready for the boys party on Saturday. I think they are really gonna love it!! I have a fun craft planned for them and they don't know anything about it. They are gonna make sock puppets. I've been looking at pictures online to get some ideas of how and what to make. I am sure all the kiddos will need some help, but it will be lots of fun for them to make a puppet and then take it home to play with! Mom is picking up some of the supplies we need to make them and is bringing them with her. I'm hoping to have time to put one together as an example.
We are going to the party supply store on Friday morning so they can pick out some decorations. I have no idea what they may pick out, but I'm gonna let them look through everything and see what they come up with.

I also have a game planned....pin the tail on "something". We are also gonna eat pizza (gluten and dairy free of course), fruit, and cupcakes. I'm making a new frosting recipe that's sugar free, so I'll let you know how it goes.

We are now counting down the "naps" till Grammy gets here :) Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment